Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca S Ritchie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I love Dr. Ritchie! She takes time to listen to my what I have to say and follows up with me on the phone. Her staff is friendly and knows my name when I walk in the door. It's so nice to be seen at my appointment time and not have to wait in a cold room for 45 + minutes and be treated like I'm in a medicine factory, hoping for 5 minutes of my docs attention while his hand is on the doorknob. Dr. Ritchie has never talked to me with her hand on the door, my appointments are 30 minutes long, I sometimes have too long. It's a nice problem to have.
Dr. Ritchie is a great listener. I always feel like she hears what I am saying when I am talking to her. I love that my visits at Vantage Physicians are at least 30 minutes long. It's nice not to feel rushed. Dr. Ritchie's staff are kind and courteous and always make me feel welcome. I don't even mind having my blood draw as their phlebotomist, Lori is great. I take advantage of the fact that I can email my doctor anytime and she emails me back. I wouldn't change a thing. Keep up the great work!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ritchie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Rebecca S Ritchie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOlympic Medical Center, 3703 Ensign Rd NE Ste 10A, Olympia, WA
Dr. Rebecca S Ritchie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.