Dr. Rebecca Ritchie Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Ritchie?

Love the time and attention I get from Dr. Ritchie

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I love Dr. Ritchie! She takes time to listen to my what I have to say and follows up with me on the phone. Her staff is friendly and knows my name when I walk in the door. It's so nice to be seen at my appointment time and not have to wait in a cold room for 45 + minutes and be treated like I'm in a medicine factory, hoping for 5 minutes of my docs attention while his hand is on the doorknob. Dr. Ritchie has never talked to me with her hand on the door, my appointments are 30 minutes long, I sometimes have too long. It's a nice problem to have.

Best Doctor in Olympia!

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Ritchie is a great listener. I always feel like she hears what I am saying when I am talking to her. I love that my visits at Vantage Physicians are at least 30 minutes long. It's nice not to feel rushed. Dr. Ritchie's staff are kind and courteous and always make me feel welcome. I don't even mind having my blood draw as their phlebotomist, Lori is great. I take advantage of the fact that I can email my doctor anytime and she emails me back. I wouldn't change a thing. Keep up the great work!

Posted on June 16th, 2016