Dr. Rebecca M Robert Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca M Robert?

Thorough and Thoughtful

I saw Dr. Robert as a 2nd opinion and see she was very thorough in her test and exams and spent a great deal of time explaining what she found and didn't find and her recommendations. I found everyone in the office to be friendly. I had a concern the following week and left a message . A nurse returned my call by the evening. I feel relieved to have had such a good experience with a new doctor.

Excellent Physician

Dr Robert is kind and compassionate, and gives excellent care to her patients. The office is clean and the staff is friendly. I can always get help with a problem or question when I need it.

Dr. Rebecca Robert

Great doctor, mother and woman! She is very considerate and professional. She has been my doctor since 2004.

Dr. Rebecca Robert genuinely cared about my health and my first pregnancy. The entire staff was great. Would definitely recommend to any one.

Doctor spends 2 min, rest is all covered by nurses.

never got to see the dr everytime i go in i deal with the nurse.

I've been a patient for 15 years or more. Dr. Robert and her staff are wonderfull. She has done surgery on me and diagnosed me each time with a game plan in mind. Dr. Robert was the first gynecologist my daughter had ever been to and loves her. I recommend her!!

Dr Robert saved my life

I went for annual pap and saw Vicky the NP, who was great. She asked a lot of questions and when I said yes I had spotted a little they scheduled a vaginal sonogram and biopsy 3 days later. Dr. Robert did the biopsy on Thursday afternoon and called me the next day. I had uterine cancer. She referred me to a great oncologist who did a robotic hysterectomy 13 days after her diagnosis. I will never use anyone other than Dr. Robert. She took a lot of time and her staff is so professional. Highly recommend.

Overall my experience with this office was a nightmare. The doctor didn't expend time with me, and the her practional nurse made a diagnosis that was completely wrong. And, beside that she didn't admit that was wrong.Her billing staff charge me wrong, and they never returned me the money that they owe me.I had a very bad experience with this Doctor.

Excellent

Switching doctors!

I waited over two hours to be seen for my annual pap. Then, I was later notified that the nurse forgot to label my pap and so I would have to come in for a repeat visit. On my second visit, I received no apology for the mistake. I also had terrible issues having the doctor return my calls when I had questions. This is unacceptable to me and I will be switching doctors.

My overall experience was good. I liked her. I was a new patient and I know she was ovebooked. I would have liked to spend more time with her. The front office did not follow up as requested by the Dr .