Dr. Rebecca S Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca S Brown?

Great Doctor

Been going to Rebecca for years. She's very kind and understanding. She really cares about her patients and her clinic is top notch.

Multiple Incorrect Diagnosis and Treatments

I came to Ms. Brown having painful/heavy periods and consistent pain throughout the month. She incorrectly diagnosed me 3 times over a year, with the pain consistently getting worse. Finally, I saw her colleague Dr. Kristi Newton (retired) who diagnosed me with Endometriosis and scheduled surgery. The surgery revealed I had stage 4 endometriosis. I was put on a menopause shot (and felt the best of my life). After that Ms. Brown put me on an patch with high estrogen, and the pain came back.

Horrible Service

Horrible Service. I called to get an appt, I have Anthem Blue Cross and instead of them checking on my behalf to verify insurance they wanted to give me her tax id for me to check before agreeing to give me appt. I could have paid out of pocket if need be but this is not a courteous way to handle new patients. The front office needs more training on customer service.

Stellar M.D.

Excellent bedside manner, patient, kind, and extremely knowledgable. I had my first pap in my mid twenties and as someone who hasn't been sexually active yet, I can honestly say her gently touch and compassion eased my worries.

Dr. R. Brown

I felt this doctor was caring, accurate, pleasant and well informed.