Dr. Rebecca S White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca S White?

Dr. White is the best doctor I've met!

Dr. White made me feel comfortable discussing a difficult time in my life. She has a great sense of humor as well as a very caring personality, and that shows during the appointment. If I could, I would nominate Dr. White the number one doctor in America. I agree with the person who posted ahead of me, they have a better command of the English language than I do.

Dr. White is really understanding and listens to what problems you are having and actually cares. She takes as much time as you need to listen and treat you. She does everything she can to help you and if she can't she takes the time to find the right person who can. She's the first doctor I felt completely comfortable talking to and that's very important! Highly recommended Dr. She can be hard to get into if you don't have a referral.