Dr. Rebecca Shore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Shore?

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr. Shore was very nice, explained everything, and made me feel comfortable and confident in her skill.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Nice visit. Thorough and accurate

Exceptional surgeon

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Dr. Shore is a bright caring physician. She has operated on me twice with excellent results both times. She cares about her patients, taking time to listen carefully and answer questions completely. She has excellent bedside manner, is down to earth and approachable, and superior surgical skills. She is not hesitant to consult with her peers if a case is complex. She encourages her patients to continue with all necessary follow up care. I would not hesitate a moment to see her again if needed, in fact, I would consider delaying an elective surgical procedure if she was unavailable. The other physicians in her group practice are equally qualified and caring, so in an emergency, I would be confident with any of the on call surgeons in this practice.

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I was so impressed with Dr. Shore. She was referred to me by my primary physican. When I arrived, she had reviewed all of my medical history ( which is extensive). She was caring, bright, and gave me a better quality of life. Other surgeons would not do the surgery on me, and Dr. Shore understood, she listened to what I was going thru. I can not thank her enough. If you need surgery, she is the woman to do it. I highly recommend Dr. Shore and her staff.

Exceptionally caring and compassionate

Posted on March 8th, 2011

We met Dr. Shore under emergency conditions. We had no prior experience with her. She was one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. Her work was exceptional. She personally followed up after treatment and went the extra mile to do so.

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

Dr. Shore seems very knowledgeable and is also very personable and down to earth. It was clear that she had actually read through my chart/history before my visit and was on top of my health information. I felt very comfortable talking with her and that she was responsive to my concerns and questions.

Posted on July 8th, 2017