3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca N Starck?

Such a rude women, I am never going back to her again. I waited a very long time no time to see her and when I did she rushed through my appointment and didn't give me the time and attention I deserved. It was just terrible

I am having my first baby an decided to go with Dr. Starks as my maternity caregiver, and I must say this was one of my worst experiences. I have pre-existing condition that seemed to be no concern to her. Wait time was always over an hour. Time she spent was no more than 5-7 minutes a visit. After my first ultrasound never received another even upon request. Nursing staff was far from caring an concerned. Decided to see Dr. Klein an had the same experience.I would call with concern an issues I would be having,no one ever got back with me. Visited the ER an neither doctor was aware before I went because they never returned phone calls I had no other option but to change OBGYN several weeks before my due date. Very disappointed and lack of concern from both "MD". Wouldn't recommend either doctor to anyone.

I really like Dr. Starck, unfortunately the wait times are too much - I have regularly had to wait well over an hour for every appointment.

Kelly Rohr

Professional, warm, caring. In a field where the patient can feel stressed for many reasons, Dr. Starck makes it far less so.

She is my OB/GYN for LIFE!

I have had 3 out of my 5 children with Dr. Starck and will NEVER go anywhere else. I didn't like my first OB for my first two but had no choice due to healthcare. I'm on my 5th child and soo happy to be back with Dr. Starck, sometimes you may wait a bit longer then wanting to at the office, but that is because they are one of the best OB/GYN groups around. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

I have been going to Dr. Stark for several years now. My experience has been nothing but totally positive. She is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I have recommended her to several people with complete confidence. Her office staff is very pleasant and always promptly forwards my messages, concerns or questions to the doctor. My mother told me to "never say never" but I will never go to anyone else!

She is fine as long as she gets to deliver your baby.

I am a new patient

Dr. Rebecca N Starck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Avon, OH.