Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Stark
Dr. Rebecca Stark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Stark is affiliated with St Joseph Health, St Mary, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Community Hospital Long Beach. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Stark has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Rebecca Stark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.