Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca T Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I normally am very understanding of doctors, their time constraints, limitations, etc., but why I put up with Dr. Khan's lack of professionalism is beyond me? As a post menopausal patient with an incurable skin condition of the vaginal area she would greet me by saying how much she hated my vagina! How nice of her! And then when her half-hearted therapy suggestions were slow to show any progress she released me and gave me a pamphlet for a clinic that doesn't accept insurance! Thanks for nothing!!! Actually a blessing because I found a real doctor to follow me with some compassion and knowledge! Oh, and previous complaints about doctors discussing your condition in the hallway for everyone to hear is TRUE!!! Dr. Khan may be okay if you're having a baby, but I do not recommend her for post menopausal treatment. I found a wonderful doctor within a few miles who is 1000 times better then her in every way!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2011, 2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Rebecca T Khan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMonarch Womens Wellness Pc, 3802 Poplar Hill Rd Ste C, Chesapeake, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca T Khan in this video.
Dr. Rebecca T Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.