Dr. Rebecca T Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca T Khan?

Don't waste your time! Rude and insensitive!

I normally am very understanding of doctors, their time constraints, limitations, etc., but why I put up with Dr. Khan's lack of professionalism is beyond me? As a post menopausal patient with an incurable skin condition of the vaginal area she would greet me by saying how much she hated my vagina! How nice of her! And then when her half-hearted therapy suggestions were slow to show any progress she released me and gave me a pamphlet for a clinic that doesn't accept insurance! Thanks for nothing!!! Actually a blessing because I found a real doctor to follow me with some compassion and knowledge! Oh, and previous complaints about doctors discussing your condition in the hallway for everyone to hear is TRUE!!! Dr. Khan may be okay if you're having a baby, but I do not recommend her for post menopausal treatment. I found a wonderful doctor within a few miles who is 1000 times better then her in every way!

Awesome Dr

Love Her! She is an awesome Dr. I can usually get an apt the same week if I am having a problem. Sometimes I do have to wait a bit to be seen, but its WORTH IT! I would recommend any woman thats looking for a good OBGYN to check her out.

I had a great experience. I feel lucky to have found this practice!