Dr. Rebecca Thompson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Thompson?

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I saw her for a year before she left the practice and am planning on finding her again for my future medical needs. I mainly like her beliefs in a balance between modern western medicine and alternative views (like acupuncture). She is eger to expand her ideas and research questions she may not be familiar with. She freaked me out a little atfirst because she is very positive and high energy, but once I saw her sincerity, her attitude was very appreciated.

Posted on April 19th, 2011

Friendly enough, but doesn't seem sincere.

Posted on February 5th, 2010

I have now seen Dr. Thompson twice and am very impressed with the attention she gives me at the visits. I don't feel rushed or that I am wasting her time. I will definitely recommend her to others.

Posted on March 12th, 2015