Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca Trojan
Dr. Rebecca Trojan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Trojan is affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District, McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center and Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist Educational Current Family Medicine. Dr. Trojan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca Trojan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Rebecca Trojan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.