- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca C Tummons MD
Dr. Rebecca C Tummons, MD is a doctor primarily located in Simpsonville, SC, with other offices in Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC( and 3 other locations). They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Rebecca C Tummons has 5 locations
Dr. Rebecca C Tummons has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rebecca C Tummons has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Rebecca C Tummons Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rebecca C Tummons
Dr. Tummons graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 1987. Dr. Tummons works in Simpsonville, SC and 4 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Tummons is affiliated with Greenville Memorial Hospital and Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.