Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca C Tung has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Rebecca C Tung has the following 13 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Rebecca C Tung is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I had to write a review because I had an experience similar to another patient about a year ago. I had a tiny biopsy with a diagnosis of basal cell and treatment of Mohs surgery on my face. I never expected it to be a big issue. However before having the Mohs surgery I did some research on my own and found out plastic surgery might be necessary. Dr. Tung NEVER mentioned this. So I had her nurse schedule me for plastic surgery with a plastic surgeon if it was necessary. I am so glad I did because I had extensive plastic surgery at the hospital immediately following the Moh's surgery. I would have had a major scar in the middle of my cheek if I hadn't had the follow-up plastic surgery. The plastic surgeon recommended by her nurse was excellent. I would never ever go to Dr. Tung again. Please be advised.
Dr. Tung did a biopsy on my face, and I got a call the next week that I needed the MOHS surgery. It was never mentioned that there might be another procedure. I went through the surgery and her last comment was that it wasn't a big place taken out. She never returned to discuss anything and I had to ask the nurse as I left for the plastic surgeon how large it was and I was shocked. I start thinking about it and am in tears at how my face is scarred and wonder more and more about why it was so large when the spot was hardly visible. At least explain more to me, don't just leave me wondering. I WON'T go back.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
22 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Rebecca C Tung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLoyola Family Health Center, 321 N La Grange Rd, La Grange Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca C Tung in this video.
Dr. Rebecca C Tung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Grange Park, IL.