Dr. Rebecca L Turner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca L Turner?

My husband called for a refill on a prescription on Thursday and got it on Tuesday. Waiting 6 day's for a prescription is NOT acceptable. They say leave a message with they Dr.'s nurse and they will get back with you within 48 hours, this rarely happens. I went by their office to see that the prescription got filled, the staff wasn't very polite. She has been a good Dr. but does not have the time she used to since being bought out by Truman Medical Center.

I Miss You

I wish I had never changed my PCP to another Dr. I look every now and then to see if she is accepting new patience. I would love to have her back as my Dr.

Top Notch

Top notch physician. Cares for her patients total health and makes time to answer questions.

Missed aneurysm

She ordered an mri of head and neck. I had a copy of report before my follow up visit ( just I couldn't schedule for several weeks due to no available date for her) at appt she said everything was fine. I asked about aneurysm and she said there wasn't one. I pointed it out to her on the report (mentioned twice in report) and she said oh ok you need to see a neurosurgeon. She clearly had not read report at all and no one scheduled the appt with surgeon. Also very long wait in office and can't get in when sick. So I do not recommend!

APPOINTMENT CONT

I DID TELL THEM DURING MY FIRST CALL THAT I HAD SOME ISSUES/SYMPTOMS BUT I GUESS THAT DID NOT MATTER

Dr. Rebecca L Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raytown, MO.