Rebecca Van Dyke Is this you?

4.7

Cindy K Pyle

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Very imformed and caring yet sense of Humor also

Posted on October 11th, 2010

outstanding doctor, she is great! I felt very comfortable and at ease with her explaining what my ailment is. Her approach is professional and very down to earth. It's rare to find a doctor who has these attributes. I trust her completely with my health and look forward in seeing her again.

Posted on July 30th, 2009

Dr. Vandyke has treated me at the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Ann Arbor. I am confident to write that I believe she saved my life. Her honesty and professionalism, knowledge and insights have paved the way for my recovery. I am very grateful for her care and that of her staff at the Veteran's Hospital in Ann Arbor.

Posted on January 5th, 2015