Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca F Vickers has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Rebecca F Vickers has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Rebecca F Vickers has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rebecca F Vickers is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I'm 18 now (jan 2017) and when I look back on appts with doc Vickers I cant really think of anything that would be negative. never had to wait too long, always got what I needed in a timely manner, and the office people were always at the very least decent to people and diligent with their job.
We have always had the best experiences with Dr. Vickers. She takes her time with us, answers all our questions, is very professional & personable. My children love her & enjoy going to the Drs. office to see her. Her bedside manner is great. She has always been able to "squeeze" us in for a sick visit, and been able to schedule our "well" visits together for our convenience. We have been going to see Dr. Vickers for over 13 years, and would never consider switching doctors.
We have 4 kids, and seemingly someone was always sick or injured. We have always been able to get a same day appointment, and never wait in the office more than a few minutes. I cannot say enough about Dr. Vickers...her bedside manner is outstanding, and all my kids love her. She has often added an appointment at the end of her day to squeeze us in. She may be having a busy day, but she takes the time to explain everything, and makes you feel like you are her only patient/family. She always has a smile on her face, and I actually enjoy taking my kids to the doctor. Absolutely the best. My wife and I are both Nurses, and we are pretty good judges of a great Doctor, and Dr. Vickers is one of them!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vickers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Rebecca F Vickers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArundle Pediatrics, 605 Global Way Ste 119, Linthicum Heights, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rebecca F Vickers in this video.
Dr. Rebecca F Vickers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linthicum Heights, MD.