Dr. Rebecca Vickers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rebecca Vickers?

genuine lady who cares

Posted on October 29th, 2017

seen her almost my whole life.

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I'm 18 now (jan 2017) and when I look back on appts with doc Vickers I cant really think of anything that would be negative. never had to wait too long, always got what I needed in a timely manner, and the office people were always at the very least decent to people and diligent with their job.

Dr. Vickers is the BEST!

Posted on July 21st, 2015

We have always had the best experiences with Dr. Vickers. She takes her time with us, answers all our questions, is very professional & personable. My children love her & enjoy going to the Drs. office to see her. Her bedside manner is great. She has always been able to "squeeze" us in for a sick visit, and been able to schedule our "well" visits together for our convenience. We have been going to see Dr. Vickers for over 13 years, and would never consider switching doctors.

best pediatrician ever

Posted on August 9th, 2012

We have 4 kids, and seemingly someone was always sick or injured. We have always been able to get a same day appointment, and never wait in the office more than a few minutes. I cannot say enough about Dr. Vickers...her bedside manner is outstanding, and all my kids love her. She has often added an appointment at the end of her day to squeeze us in. She may be having a busy day, but she takes the time to explain everything, and makes you feel like you are her only patient/family. She always has a smile on her face, and I actually enjoy taking my kids to the doctor. Absolutely the best. My wife and I are both Nurses, and we are pretty good judges of a great Doctor, and Dr. Vickers is one of them!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

appointments are becoming rushed, rarely get more than 10-15 minutes with the doctor, the doctors are looking at their watches trying to keep "on schedule", they need to expand or stop taking new patients, i would prefer longer waiting room times over rushed appointments

Office staff is rude.