Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 5
I was young and naive when I saw Dr. Wagner for my first two children, who are now 17 and 15. During an exam she touched me in appropriately, telling me it would help me relax. I hemorrhage after my first child and ended up in the ER three weeks later, because initial signs after birth were ignored. I remember asking nurses if this much bleeding was normal after giving birth. Only got a shrug of a shoulder. She counseled me and prescribed medical treatment, that other doctors disagreed with. These were other doctors I saw for my other two children. I wish I had been brave enough to tell other women to not see this doctor, but I was embarrassed and ashamed of how she treated me! I could go on and tell about my second child's delivery and other incidences, but this review would get pretty lengthy. I was really hoping she was still not practicing. If there was a choice I would give her a negative star, but since I have to pick stars 1-5, I will give her a one.
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrbana Main Campus, 602 W University Ave, Urbana, IL
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, IL.