Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca A Wagner MD
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Urbana, IL. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Can't believe she is still practicing!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca A Wagner - Posted on March 31st, 2016
I was young and naive when I saw Dr. Wagner for my first two children, who are now 17 and 15. During an exam she touched me in appropriately, telling me it would help me relax. I hemorrhage after my first child and ended up in the ER three weeks later, because initial signs after birth were ignored. I remember asking nurses if this much bleeding was normal after giving birth. Only got a shrug of a shoulder. She counseled me and prescribed medical treatment, that other doctors disagreed with. These were other doctors I saw for my other two children. I wish I had been brave enough to tell other women to not see this doctor, but I was embarrassed and ashamed of how she treated me! I could go on and tell about my second child's delivery and other incidences, but this review would get pretty lengthy. I was really hoping she was still not practicing. If there was a choice I would give her a negative star, but since I have to pick stars 1-5, I will give her a one.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rebecca A Wagner - Posted on March 30th, 2012
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rebecca A Wagner's office for more information.
602 W University Ave Urbana, IL : (217) 383-3140
Locations & DirectionsCARLE CLINIC URBANA MAIN CAMPUS, 602 W University Ave, Urbana, IL
Dr. Rebecca A Wagner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Urbana, IL.