Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca B Weprin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am 57 and am not going to ever have any more babies. It has been my experience that some gynecologists rush through appointments with older patients to move on to the expectant mothers that offer more revenue. Dr. Weprin takes time with my concerns at my annual appointment and I feel that she is looking at my overall physical and mental health. I feel relaxed and confident leaving her office because I know I am in good hands--with a doctor that it as professional as she is caring. Her nurse Rose is a doll! Recommend Dr. Weprin highly!
dr. weprin is the most caring and compassionate dr. when i was diagnosted with brast cancer dr. weprin scheduled all my test that same day and within 2 days we had all the results therefore i was able to schedule surgery with dr.lee bourland the following week when his schedule allowed--i thank dr. weprin and dr bourland everyday for their wonderful care--today i am cancer free and look forward to my and my family's future.
26 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1992
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Rebecca B Weprin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGynecological And Obstetrical, 8160 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 100, Dallas, TX
Dr. Rebecca B Weprin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.