Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rebecca A Wilshere has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Rebecca A Wilshere has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Rebecca A Wilshere has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
After my first initial visit with Dr. Wilshere it took her assistant 7 business days to return my calls. I am a newly diagnosed lung cancer patient and I have no insurance coverage. I needed a follow up with an Oncologist and needed Dr. Wishere to refer me to one. When the assistant finally returned my calls she was extremely rude with me, even went as far as to say to me on the phone, "Now look her little missy, because of your attitude we are not going to help you anymore." They never helped me in the first place, and i NEVER had any kind of attitude with her at all!!! I was waiting for the dr to return my call and tell me when my biopsy of my lung would be and this is how I was treated when the call was returned. I strongly recommend you do not go to this Triad Health Clinic in Warsaw KY. I will be reporting them to the KY Board of Medical Licensure.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Rebecca A Wilshere accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsNorthern Kentucky Primary Care, 7309 US Highway 42, Florence, KY
Dr. Rebecca A Wilshere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, KY.