Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebecca J Woo
Dr. Rebecca J Woo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chesterfield, VA, with another office in Henrico, VA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Woo is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. Dr. Woo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebecca J Woo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I started seeing her when she was at Richmond OB since then she has moved to Henrico hospital but she is an EXCELLENT doctor she takes her time listens. She took me on from another practice when my old doc turned me out after doing a horrible time with my child birth and messing up my birthing by causing me to hemorrhage. She did all the testing and kept up with follow ups to make sure things were healing and blood pressure was stable. She also took her time with me and when she went to leave the practice she let me know and suggested who i should see if I didnt want to follow her on to the next hospital I would DEF! Recommend her!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Woo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Rebecca J Woo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rebecca J Woo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.