Dr. Rebekah A Bernard Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rebekah A Bernard?

Avoid

Dr. Rebekah Bernard is one of the most disingenuous and fake doctors that I've seen to date. To make things worse, her questionable billing practices yields unnecessary tests and misdiagnosis that you get to pay when insurance doesn't pay for the unnecessary claim. Dr. Bernard's staff has trouble with basic tasks such as taking a blood pressure and drawing blood. She like to overbook her office, which turns into long wait times. The office in general is confused at best. She's just a billing machine and even wrote a book "How to be a Rock Star Doctor" in which she teaches other doctors how to pull the same shady crap that she does. Dr. Bernard's good at tricking you for a while, but give it some time and you will soon see what I'm talking about.

As my husband's caregiver, I appreciate her helpfulness, her integrity & knowledge, & her willingness to work hard to make my husband & I comfortable to "be there for us"..

Simply the Best!

Dr. Bernard has been treating myself and my whole family for over two years. She is always considerate of our needs and takes the time to listen and provide the best care possible to myself and my children. We love her and her assistant Anna. Thank you for everything you do!!!

Excellent physician!

she is one of the best and very caring doctor and staff

I have been a patient for over 7 years - when she was in practice with PHS her staff for the first two years was not good BUT when I complained things changed and they became wonderful, I suspect when she left PHS things wee lost in the transfer although I and my family were not Now the staff is great and she is "tops" she is knowledgeable, sympathetic,, smart and everything you want in a doctor and also knows to refer you to the best doctors down here which can be hard to find as it is all about $$$$$ but not with Dr. Bernard. I was a vice president in New York so know when peope are not performing or good. She is terrific and follows thru Remember she is busy also and if you should have problem with staff which I did at PHS (who I believe monitored and hired staff) I told her and it was straightened out. She now has a male nurse who is terrific ! I just wish she was closer to Naples but that doesn't matter as I drive it when needed and the phone system works soooo I love her and know I will get the best care and information and knowledge when it is needed. ARE YOU AWARE THAT SHE HS WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED A BOOK !!!!!!!!!! 'HOW TO BE A HARD ROCK DOCTOR"

Let go with no concern of my health issues.

I had been a patient of Dr. Bernard's for more than twelve years. I felt we had a very good relationship, but she let me go with no prior warning. The ONLY reason I can think of is I missed an appointment. She had just relocated and I didn't have her new phone number with me when I had to leave town suddenly. My daughter was having emergency surgery in the middle of the night. Dr. Bernard didn't even care enough to contact me herself. I got a cold letter in the mail. I had thought she genuinely cared; she is the one that convinced me I needed insulin. I was extremely disappointed. I still haven't found a primary care physician I like.

Horrible Physician & Staff

I had been a patient of Dr. Bernard's for many years. My husband and children were also patients of hers. After several medications given to my husband with no relief for migraines he sought a second opinion. To our surprise when you get a second opinion Bernard discharges you from her practice. Ashley the office manager states it is the policy however we were never told this until Bernard discharged my husband. Bernard would not even speak to him about her actions. In addition, because my husband questioned the office about discharging him from the practice Bernard and Ashley discharged our entire family with no notice. NEVER SEE THIS PHYSICIAN. SHE USES GOOGLE TO AIDE IN DIAGNOSING YOU...AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

Dr. Bernard is the best MD that I have ever seen. She takes her time and always makes me understand my treatment. She may run late, but that is because she is spending time helping others understand their care.

Ease of Appointment

I called and left a message that I wanted an appointment and no one ever called back.

Trust Me - Stay Away - After two years - What a Fake

After 2 years, no more. Very fake doctor with questionable billing practices yielding unnecessary tests and necessary tests not performed and misdiagnosis. They can't even draw blood and make you wait over an hour. The office doesn't know what they're doing and mean if you don't agree with everything they say. She's just a billing machine and I'm glad that I'm no longer a patient.

No Call Back

I called to schedule an appointment. The receptionist said she was busy and would call me back, but I never received a call back. I will be going somewhere else.