Dr. Rebekah Guy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rebekah Guy?

Complete HACK

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr Guy is a HACK, plain & simple, She is money wasting, procedure happy, drug dispensing Hack

Needs help

Posted on April 15th, 2014

When we saw Dr. Guy it was always long waits for a 5 min time with her. She didn't really listen to what we said or what we wanted to accomplish. She needs help and time to learn to treat patients like the matter. Her in-experience is definitely a big problem as a veteran I needed help rather quickly the VA pain clinic has a 6 month wait time to even get an appointment I would say seeing Dr. guy instead may have been a bigger mistake than trying to wait out the 6 months for the VA to see me.

Doctor Guy

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Excellent care and professional diagnosis. Personal attention to all details and matters of concern to patient. Takes time to listen and address any questions and concerns with medications and treatments, including physical therapy and any other outside treatment necessary..

patient

Posted on January 12th, 2014

Dr. Rebecca Guy is a very good doctor. I was going to her for 3 plus years. She transferred to another facility and now I have to go thru the procedure of getting my records transferred to her and make an appt. That is if she is taking my ins. where she is now.

Great!

Posted on December 8th, 2013

Dr. guy really spent time with when nobody else has bothered. I really appreciate that she took the time to listen, examine, and discuss my treatment options

Terrible doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2012

I had one appointment with Rebecca Guy and was the discharged for vialating my contract (which I had just signed). I think she has the view that people with pain are nothing but criminals and treats her patients that way. My worry about going to a pain specialist for chronic headaches from a brain bleed was that I would get treated like a criminal and that's all I got in one appt with Dr. Guy. If you want a sympathetic Doctor who cares about helping patients reclaim their lives despite living with chronic pain - find someone else!!

Posted on June 26th, 2017