Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rebekkah Ross
Dr. Rebekkah Ross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gary, IN. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ross is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center Inc, St. Catherine Hospital and Methodist Hospitals Northlake. Dr. Ross has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rebekkah Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary Medical Center Inc
St. Catherine Hospital
Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Hobart, IN 46342
4321 Fir Street
East Chicago, IN 46312
1500 South Lake Park Avenue
12 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1619 W 5th Ave, Gary, IN
Dr. Rebekkah Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gary, IN.