Dr. Reda S Bestawrous Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reda S Bestawrous?

Didn't listen to me

I had to switch dr.B because my Insurence had changed. First when it came to my kids they never had the right vacinations in stock. You shouldn't see kids if you can properly take care of them during well checks. Secondly, he was not helpful with my anxiety at all. I had been taking xanax on ocasion for my anxiety for years. My old dr simply gave me one refill at a time to closely Monitor my usuage. Dr. B himself refused to prescribe it to me. Told me drinking 5 beers would give me that same feeling and that it would not help me. He tried to give me anti depressants. I was not depressed, and I had been down a long road of trying them and it was not for me. My old dr takes my Insurence again so we all switched back. I now have the meds I need and I'm a much calmer and happier person. I wish dr.B had listened to me

Good and bad

Getting refills is very difficult even with regular check ups. Response time is poor. Some staff is very nice and others are rude.

great Doctor!!

I think dr. B is a great dr!! Love his office! I go to the Keller office!! When he is at Watauga office, I see Adelle a PA! She is great! Always gets and keeps me well!!

I was called back almost right after I signed in.

Very uncomfortable

Let's start at the front desk. The nurses are on edge and sometimes rude to others. I've witnessed them have difficulty explaining something to a walk-in which just made him very upset. I've also seen and heard them bicker about issues infront of patients. The nurses in the BACK who draw your blood are ALWAYS very nice and sweet. When I asked for a butterfly needle they obliged without even blinking. I really like them. The wait to get into the back is very short if you have an appointment and sign in on time. My first visit was very disappointing. I was charged for a service when the only thing I got was another doctor, NOT the one I asked to see, took down notes on my medical history...and then I left. I cannot afford half-assed visits like this. It should have been combined with my secondary visit. When I went back for what I needed, Dr Bestawrous made me... uncomfortable. I didn't like his bedside manner at all. He was wearing a hawaii shirt, unbuttoned, with his chest hair sticking out and a emblem hanging from a necklace. He was very curt with what he wanted me to do instead of the details I brought up to him. I DID get a medication I needed but I did not feel heard and, frankly, I do not want to come back to this doctor. I require a LOT of medical attention and I don't have the time or money to waste- and that's after I get over the anxiety of making an appointment and showing up. The only upside is that you get in and back out very quickly.

My new Dr.

great doctor! Acts like he cares! my daughter went to him before she moved! I am so glad I came to him he doesn't hurry you. He is the best doctor in Keller! Staff is very nice to me! So glad I came to this place!!!Got tired of waiting at that other dr.s office and didn't feel that he was listening to me!!!

Great Dr.

I am very happy with this Dr.

Considerate and knowledgable

Dr. Bestawrous and his staff have the patient's best interest in mind. There is rarely a wait and always a courteous pre appointment call. Dr. B has the experience you want and the bed side manner that puts you at ease. I can't say enough good things about this clinic.

Dr. Reda Bestawrous

Dr. B is a very friendly and funny man. You can tell his staff loves working with him and he the same. There is never any confusion at the front desk during check-in or out, and you couldn't find a friendlier staff. That being said, Dr. B is very knowledgable, I guess you would have to be intelligent to become a doctor at the age he did. he brings very valuable experience and passes it on to his employees.

Bad experiences for 3 years

My family has been seeing Dr. Bestawrous because he was the closest family doctor to our home. Every time we go in, the staff is unkind and unfriendly. The doctor is always in a rush and never spends enough time. This last visit, I was sick, and he said that I feel "hot," but he did not even take the time to take my temperature. He gave me a script for cough syrup, due to my severe coughing, and when I was going to run out before the holiday and weekend, I called for a refill, he said, "NO" either come back in or take something over the counter.(which didnt help me,that is why I came in to see the DR.in the first place) I also needed a new script for a med that I have been taking for 25 years, and he refused give it to me at that appointment, rather he said that I have to come back in for that. I am very busy, and said that I would really need to take care of it today, and he refused. Dr. B clearly does not care about his patients. While in the waiting room, I observed him refuse to see a clearly sick 3 year old due to the parent unable to pay a past due sum of money, it brought tears to my eyes, of how insensative Dr. B is! We are changing Doctors!

Dr. Bestawrous has been seeing our family for over 8 years now. He is caring, knowledgable and very patient with little ones. Our wait time is never long and the staff is wonderful. If you're looking for a great family doctor you can't go wrong with Dr. Bestawrous!

Dr. Reda S Bestawrous is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watauga, TX.