Dr. Reddy Allam Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Reddy Allam?

I came here with my ..

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I came here with my wife for the first time. I was impressed with the way he took care of us. Father and son are so care and caring. Always ready to answer questions.

This place is really..

Posted on October 10th, 2016

This place is really good. Dr Allam is thorough, patient, helpful and spends a good amount of time with patients explaining everything we need to know about our visit. Everyone here at the clinic knows what

Excellent doctor ! N..

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

Excellent doctor ! Never have to wait when I have appointments ! I highly recommend him

The office is always..

Posted on September 29th, 2016

The office is always friendly and helpful. They are good about reconfirming appointments and thorough with insurance issues. Dr. Allam is respectful, thorough, and looks for the best solution. He listens to your concerns and discusses them with you and answers your questions.

Very happy with my e..

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Very happy with my experience at the practice. The staff are always very friendly, helpful and accomodating.

My experiences with ..

Posted on August 29th, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Allam have been good.The wait time for him is short. I can usually get an appointment quickly, and he always lets me know my test results and his action plan to remedy health issues .

I have always had a ..

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I have always had a wonderful experience with Dr. Allam and his staff. Either in the hospital or in the office I feel confident Dr. Allam is there to help me...Ive been with him for a little over 3 years and only have great things to say. He is professional, attentive and caring! Thank you Dr and Staff, keep up the awesome work!

Coming to Dr. Allam ..

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Coming to Dr. Allam has been the best decision I've made,not only has he been caring and professional his staff is excellent. I trust him with any health problem I have.

Great! Staff is fast..

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Great! Staff is fast and organized. Always a pleasant experience

Dr. Allam was very a..

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr. Allam was very attentive and took his time with me. He answered all of my questions. I was very satisfied with my visit.

My visit are alway t..

Posted on July 26th, 2016

My visit are alway timely and professional.The staff is always friendly and efficient.

Dr. Allam is a very ..

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Allam is a very friendly and warm doctor. When Im being treated, I feel welcome and comfortable.