Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reed G Mellor has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
We had our first child and we were asked to pick a Pediatrician. We picked Dr. Mellor by his picture, he just looked like such a nice guy. I am so glad we did because he is an amazing doctor. He takes the time with you and actually cares whats going on in your child life. If my son didnt have him as a doctor i would honestly be so sad. Anyone looking for a Pediatrician...this is your guy!! Wish he did adult medicine too because i would have him as my primary!
When we first found Dr. Mellor we had already been to two pediatricians that we didn't like. Our son has Pectus Excavatum, a birth defect that caused his lungs to not develope all the way. Dr. Mellor was unfamiliar with this condition and instead of doing what all the other doctors did (just give him any medicine) he researched the problem and came up with a game plan for any time he gets sick! It's been working great, our son has now almost outgrown the condition. I recommend dr. Mellor to everyone I know. He is an amazing doctor!
18 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Mayo School Of Graduate Medical Education
Dr. Reed G Mellor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 7373 West Ln, Stockton, CA
Dr. Reed G Mellor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stockton, CA.