Dr. Reed E Pyeritz Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Reed E Pyeritz?

Contradictory and Unhelpful

tested only my 4 fingers, noted that I have large striae across my entire back, checked my sternum for inflammation and found NO inflammation, and performed no further testing. My family history includes extensive MVP on my mothers side, and middle-artery aneurysms on my fathers side leading to multiple sudden deaths at early age. He concluded that my extensive visible veins and arteries are due to being underweight, and that I could not possibly have any form of EDS because I complain of sternum inflammation, and EDS does not involve inflammation in the joints.

Great Dr!

Contrary to the other review, we found Dr Pyeritz to be professional and courteous. We learned a lot when we thought we knew most of my husband's disease. We would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

AWFUL

Just don't go--not worth the time and effort.

He was the rudest doctor and did not even give me a diagnosis. I never was yelled at by a doctor before. I was told by my orthopedic surgeon that I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome so when I told this to him he went ballistic and told me to never mention EDS again. He told me I may have something that has never been seen or documented before. He gave me no help at all. Today I am worse than 2 years ago. I am still in tremendous pain, my joints sublux/dislocate and I would not have him treat me if he was the last geneticist on earth.

Dr. Reed E Pyeritz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.