Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reed J Skinner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 7
I love this man! He was really relaxed and funny yet still very knowledgeable and professional. I felt he was very clear about important information and helped me make educated decisions. Took great care of me before and after I had my baby. I had a little complication afterwards and he was fabulous about giving me options and explaining what was happening. Younger than I expected but very wise for his age!!!!
I was at first very impressed with Dr. Skinner's knowledge. He did a great job explaining things to me, however, I feel that he tries to get in and out very quickly. Unless you are paying attention, and catch what he misses, he will overlook things (removing stitches etc.) I would NOT recommend him to anyone, in fact, I would say DON'T GO TO HIM! I had a piece of medical equipment left in me-and he went 2+ weeks without calling me to find out if I was doing okay-or having any pain. Mistakes happen, but your doctor should check to see if you are okay-but ultimately, I don't feel like Dr. Skinner cared at all about me...and that is what I look for in a doctor...not just the knowledge.
12 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Reed J Skinner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCanyon View Womens Care, 15 S 1000 E Ste 125, Payson, UT
Dr. Reed J Skinner is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Payson, UT.