Dr. Reed Skinner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Reed Skinner?

AMAZING

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I love this man! He was really relaxed and funny yet still very knowledgeable and professional. I felt he was very clear about important information and helped me make educated decisions. Took great care of me before and after I had my baby. I had a little complication afterwards and he was fabulous about giving me options and explaining what was happening. Younger than I expected but very wise for his age!!!!

NOT PLEASED!

Posted on September 10th, 2013

I was at first very impressed with Dr. Skinner's knowledge. He did a great job explaining things to me, however, I feel that he tries to get in and out very quickly. Unless you are paying attention, and catch what he misses, he will overlook things (removing stitches etc.) I would NOT recommend him to anyone, in fact, I would say DON'T GO TO HIM! I had a piece of medical equipment left in me-and he went 2+ weeks without calling me to find out if I was doing okay-or having any pain. Mistakes happen, but your doctor should check to see if you are okay-but ultimately, I don't feel like Dr. Skinner cared at all about me...and that is what I look for in a doctor...not just the knowledge.

Posted on May 19th, 2017