Dr. Reed Stone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reed Stone?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

He made me feel so comfortable he took his time answering all my questions gave me advice and i absolutley love him !! He knows what he is doing. -Kelsey Fields

What an excellent doctor!

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. Stone is a doctor that actually listens to the patient. He is caring, gentle, and extremely understanding. I only wish he could be my regular MD and treat me for everything!

Positive experience

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Excellent physician who listens to the patient and spouse. Spends time with the patient and is happy to explain the whys of treatments and the effect each treatment could mean for the patient. I wish all doctors were like doctor Stone!

Listened and was empathic

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Physcian was patient, listened to my concerns and explained clearly his diagnosis

Outstanding!!!

Posted on June 21st, 2017

I saw Dr. Stone last week. He is, without a doubt, the NICEST, kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He is the first doctor I have ever seen (I'm 50, I've seen a LOT of doctors) who doesn't wear a white coat. He is SO unpretentious. He gave me all the time in the world and no question was a stupid question. He was thorough and his bedside manner was above and beyond. I got an appointment within one week. As long as I remain in the area, I will never see another neurologist.

Finally we have found hope!!

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Dr. Stone was outstanding. We have looked for 5 years for a neurologist with is talents.

Dr. Reed Stone

Posted on May 21st, 2017

We were Blessed by being able to have Dr. Reed Stone as my Husband's Neurologist. Not only is he phenomenal in his knowledge of Neurology, but he is so kind, he takes his time with you, listens to what you have to say, and tells you what he thinks, you don't find many wonderful Doctor's like Dr. Stone, Thank you for everything.

Posted on May 21st, 2017

God sent us a Blessing, his name is Dr. Reed Stone, not only is he the best in my opinion in Neurology, but he really cares, he takes all the time you need with him, he really listens to you. He is a wonderful Man, you don't see many like him anymore, and my Husband & I are so grateful for having him. And he has a wonderful staff, all very helpful and kind. Thank you Dr. Stone for being the great Man you are.

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Stone to anyone who suspects they may have a neurological problem. At my first visit, Dr. Stone performed a specific test himself, and then recommended a scan which confirmed his initial suspicion of Parkinson. His recommended method of treatment, and followup has been great. His office staff is extremely polite and courteous.

Best Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Have been going to Dr. Stone for 3 years, and he is knowledgeable, caring, and also tries to help you understand your ailments. He spends time with his patients and diagnoses and treats them with great care. I have several things wrong that together cause chronic widespread pain. I will always have Fibromyalgia, radiculopathy, degenerative disc/vertebrae disease unless a cure is found, but he works so well with me, and spends time to make sure I am getting the best treatment possible. He is a good listener, and compassionate. I rate him as the BEST doctor and his staff too! I am very grateful for him. Recommend him.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Dr. Stone spent a lot of time with me, patiently explaining the nuances of the complicated world of neurology in an easy-to-understand manner. He is an expert in his field and obviously very dedicated. He went over all my symptoms point-by-point and never once made me feel like he was in a rush to get to his next patient. I wish he could be cloned.

Great experience

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr. Stone was thorough and patient. He explained things well and did most of the testing himself, rather than having it done by a tech.