Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Reem Renno
Dr. Reem Renno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Renno is affiliated with Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, North Cypress Medical Center and Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Reem Renno has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Renno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
North Cypress Medical Center
Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Cypress Fairbanks Hospital
16 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Reem Renno accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Reem Renno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.