Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Reena A George has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Reena A George has the following 3 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Reena A George has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 9
This was the worst healthcare visit I have had - and I have had some bad ones before. I spent less than 20 minutes with Dr. George. She barely let me tell her all of my symptoms before she started a skin test on me - without even verifying if I wanted one. She had me filling out paperwork while the liquid from my skin test was dripping all over my arms. She was unwilling to listen to my concerns because she just wanted me out the door. They had the lights and printers turned off before I left the exam room! I never even got a patient report printed for me. The staff was frazzled - but overall nice. Dr. George was rude and not patient. She told me I had non allergic rhinitis (even though I had issues with hives) and never even told me what the skin test was for! It wasn't even documented! My physician told me she has no idea what I was tested for because it wasn't in the computer system. Then I got a bill for $1200 since my insurance was out of network. I ended up going to a different allergist to get the advice and medication I needed. Now my physical urticaria is actually diagnosed and treated! Dr. George should not have a license to practice medicine.
Woodhull Medical And Mental Health Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsReena Annie George Md, 200 E Layton Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Reena A George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.