Dr. Reena Jabamoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reena Jabamoni?

Average dr.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

She is good at suggesting new and worthless service alongwith your main treatment by creating as required condition..

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Look for a specialist if you have problems with fibroids.

Great Doctor, very caring

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Jabamoni has been my doctor for about 40 years or more, if she was'nt good I would have left her 39 years ago. Need I say more....

Posted on September 17th, 2015

This doctor is very rude and doesn't provide the right medications. My daughter came to her with pcos and she didn't give her the proper meds to treat it. Well, she didn't give her ANY meds for it!!!

wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Had very bad experience with her and her staff...misleads..doesn't treat patients well..for her and her staff it's all about money..wasted 2 years of my life and emotions and family stress...please do not go to her..thanks.

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr. Jabamoni is the BEST, she cares, and shows concern for her patients. They don't come like her anymore. I love her as if she was one of my family members.and on top of all of that; SHE IS BEAUTIFU L

Waste of time and money

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Go elsewhere. There are so many other doctors out there that can give you quality treatment. This doctor is soooo behind the times in addressing infertility. The staff is uninformed too -- and not at all nice. Lots of mistakes that cost me money and time but at least not my health. I realized just how uninformed they were after I got positive results elsewhere. They try to talk a good game but don't have the results to prove it. Go to a leading fertility specialist that has documented proof of their success rates. Good luck to you.

RN

Posted on May 13th, 2012

DR JABAMONI CAUSED ME TO GO INTO OVARIAN HYPERSTIMULATION. I SWELLED UP WITH 40 LBS OF WATER, HAD WATER ON MY LUNGS, COULDN'T BREATH. WHEN MY CYCLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO MY BLOOD LEVELS, SHE PROCEEDED WITH IVF. I HAD 32 EGGS IN MY ONE OVARY. THEY HAD TO RETRIEVE ALL THE EGGS SINCE LEAVING THEM IN WOULD SECRETE MORE HORMONES AND MAKE ME EVEN SICKER. I WOULDN'T LET HER TOUCH ANYONE I LOVE.

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I want to express how great dr Jabamoni is and her great staff. They are really attentive to my needs. very courteous. the Dr. is very experienced and to the point and I love that about her....

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Fantastic Doctor and staff! Extremely friendly and willing to go out of their way to meet your needs

Amazing Staff

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I went to Dr. J after meeting with another local fertility specialist that felt like a used car salesman and immediately wanted to sell me IVF. I was uncomfortable with such a quick diagnosis and went for a second opinion with Dr. J. She suggested we start with an IUI. Her staff was absolutely amazing and I felt like they knew me and cared about me in only one visit. Appointments were easy to make - I did most before 8am so rarely had to wait. I was blessed to have success on my first IUI w/Clomid and now have twins! But most importantly, her staff went out of the way to make sure that my results were given to me immediately - even after office hours on a Saturday! I can't rate her success with IVF, but I felt like a patient that they truly cared about, which I think contributed to the success of the procedure.

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Very discerning in diagnosis and care! Very skilled hands during surgery! Thank you Dr. Jabamoni! I now have two beautiful children!!