Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Regina M Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Regina M Mitchell has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Regina M Mitchell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Burton, where are you? After following you to the new Fairfax office and then getting a letter that you'd moved again, I could never find you!! I can't get in touch with an office to have my records and my surgeon doesn't even know where you are. You fantastically found my breast tumor and I had a very satisfactory experience with its removal and subsequent radiation. So, I had a lot of confidence in you. Then you just seemed to disappear. That's very disconcerting to someone who believed she had a good relationship with you and would have followed you almost anywhere in the area. Now, at 62, I have to find another OB/GYN. That's no fun!
Dr. Burton was friendly and professional throughout our delivery. She did a great job communicating what was going on at each stage, and what to keep in mind going forward. Check-ups were prompt and thorough, and overall the experience was great!
It is a unique patient who is thoughtful enough to go online and post their feelings about a good experience. Thank you for that and for allowing me to participate in your care! For more patient testimonials please go to www.reginaburton.com/testimonials.
I saw Dr. Burton twice but have since changed doctors. I never felt comfortable in talking to her. She was very cold and seemed very awkward around patients. She did however follow up with me about an ovarian cyst, personally.. She seems knowledgeable, it's just that I didn't feel comfortable really.
Dr. Mitchell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Regina M Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsSimmonds Martin And Helmbrecht Chtd, 26005 Ridge Rd Ste 200, Damascus, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Regina M Mitchell, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Damascus, MD, in this video.
Dr. Regina M Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Damascus, MD.