Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Regina Castel has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Regina Castel has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 4 of 4
This doctor took over my care from another doctor who retired. My medicines were no longer working.She singed what was needed and had me in every week to see that I didn't get side effects and was improving. I am very happy with her care. I have tried to find her new office and did see her a few times at her personal office in Spartanburg. I would would say she said once she was worn down by the sheer volume of people looking for evaluations who were mostly looking for social security deserving or not. I would recommend her to a family member.
I got the impression Doctor Castel is not a true medical doctor. I think her degree from the Caribbean is a sham. I got this impression after meeting with her one time. She is rude and scattered brained and most certainly has a serious problem and should not be treating patients. She is not very knowledgeable about mental illness or medications. She has a complaint against her in the State of SC and lost her license in the State of PA. I found this out after I realized she was a sham by my own instinct. On both of my appointments she took pills constantly. I believe she has a substance abuse problem.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Regina Castel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.