Dr. Regina M Doody Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Regina M Doody?

Patient Input

I was VERY fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Doody!! Her initial manner alone is enough to make you glad to share your time with her. Her intelligence and intuitiveness is of the highest degree. The respect she shows her patients certainly does put you at ease; enabling you to discuss ANYTHING with her. Professional capabilities are a standard for many others to emulate. Knowledge of medical field is profound! Dr. Doody is a bright light in a dim corner of your life! You will always be very happy you visited with her!

Quit seeing me.

Dr. Doody suggested I get a second opinion from another physician. When I did so, she told me she would no longer treat me because I was now "under the care of a new doctor". She was not able to help me so she pulled a shell game. Absolutely horrible!!

Treated me for 18 months then told disability folks nothing was wrong with me while medicating me the whole time. Goes off on tangents and focuses on wrong issues constantly. Always very late. Tells you way too much about her life while not listening to yours. Avoid this doctor.

Crazy doc that gives false a diagnosis.

Closed Practice

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Doody--I was her patient for about 3-4 yrs. She is no longer in private practice but is on the in-patient staff with the Decatur-Morgan County hospital psych unit.