Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regina Dougherty
Dr. Regina Dougherty, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Jenkintown, PA . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Dougherty is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital, HOLY REDEEMER HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER and Mercy Suburban Hospital. Dr. Dougherty has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Regina Dougherty has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Regina Dougherty has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Regina Dougherty has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
She is amazing and so attentive to your needs. She is always responds to me in a timely manner and is so approachable. I always feel comfortable with her. I have been with her for almost 12 years and wouldn't change her for the world.
This Doctor is very knowledgeable in her field, and trustworthy. She was the only doctor who helped me with my condition (I have acute PMS). I have spent 7 years going to doctors to figure out what was wrong with me, and she was the first one to suggest that all my ill feeling was due to this syndrome some women have. She prescribed me treatment, and it worked!! I am so happy with this doctor, she changed my life.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Dougherty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Suburban Hospital
Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
19 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Regina Dougherty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.