Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Regina L Edmond has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Regina L Edmond has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Holistic Health
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Dr. Regina L Edmond has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Regina L Edmond is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
This was my first visit with Dr. Edmond and there aren't enough words to express the depths of my appreciation and gratitude for the excellent service and quality of care I received from Dr. Edmond and her entire staff. I would recommend her to friends and family. Thank you Dr. Edmond!
Hands down the worst experience with a doctor yet. She couldn't wait to get out of the room. Instead of answering my questions about birth control and iuds she gave me pamphlets to read. The online check in system is ridiculous. It felt cold and impersonal... not what you'd hope for in a gyno.
Thank you for your feedback. It is always helpful to take a reflective look at ways to improve. When patients who appear to be very well-informed about contraception come to the office, I find after some discussion that giving them literature often helps them make a choice. My goal is to support the choice and provide information for the next steps. I am sorry your visit was not to your liking. Not every patient/physician relationship is a good fit. I wish you the best of luck.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Regina L Edmond accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRegina Louise Edmond Md, 8737 Beverly Blvd Ste 201, West Hollywood, CA
Dr. Regina L Edmond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hollywood, CA.