Dr. Regina Edmond Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Regina Edmond?

Simple obgyn

Posted on August 6th, 2016

This is a simple pregnancy or simple procedure ob if they can they will manipulate causing greater costing procedures like c sections she will tell u one thing and do another her office has stipulation that they won't confirm pregnancy and don't want to see u till 8 weeks or more unheard of beware

Gyno Exam Review

Posted on August 19th, 2015

The Best Dr. and Staff Ever!

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Dr. Edmond and her staff are the absolute best! They are professional, friendly and very welcoming. I recommend Dr. Edmond's to everyone I come in cou ...

Excellent Service Great Staff!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

This was my first visit with Dr. Edmond and there aren't enough words to express the depths of my appreciation and gratitude for the excellent service and quality of care I received from Dr. Edmond and her entire staff. I would recommend her to friends and family. Thank you Dr. Edmond!

terrible!

Posted on April 19th, 2015

Hands down the worst experience with a doctor yet. She couldn't wait to get out of the room. Instead of answering my questions about birth control and iuds she gave me pamphlets to read. The online check in system is ridiculous. It felt cold and impersonal... not what you'd hope for in a gyno.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. It is always helpful to take a reflective look at ways to improve. When patients who appear to be very well-informed about contraception come to the office, I find after some discussion that giving them literature often helps them make a choice. My goal is to support the choice and provide information for the next steps. I am sorry your visit was not to your liking. Not every patient/physician relationship is a good fit. I wish you the best of luck.

Couldn't recommend Dr. Edmond more

Posted on March 24th, 2015

From the receptionist, to the nurse, Carol, to Dr. Edmond, everyone was so incredibly sweet and made a usually less-than-pleasant experience completel ...

New Patient

Posted on December 10th, 2014

I found Dr. Edmonds online and I selected her based on her positive reviews and her hospital privileges at Cedars. Her entire staff was friendly and courteous. I was in and out of her office without the long wait one dreads when going to a doctors appointment. Dr. Edmonds lived up to the positive reviews: great bedside manner, prepared, personable, knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned about you and your health. I was so comfortable with Dr. Edmonds it was like talking to your friend that's a doctor. My visit was short but at no point did I feel like I was being rushed. Throughout the visit Dr. Edmonds explained what she was doing and made sure I was comfortable. I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for an OB-GYN.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. I am humbled and grateful for the opportunity to provide you with the excellent care you expect and deserve. We know that patients have their choice of many providers, and we are thankful that you chose us! Thank you for taking the time out to write such a positive review. We truly appreciate your effort!

Misdiagnosis of STD

Posted on April 11th, 2012

I had the same exact problem of Dr. Edmond diagnosing me with herpes, when I never had the STD to begin with. After being tested and having my results read again (both the tests they ran and Dr. Edmond's) by THREE different doctors, they all said that Dr. Edmond just didn't know how to read lab results and incorrectly diagnosed me with an STD I didn't have. Longest 2 months of my life.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you feel this way. A diagnosis of a sexually transmitted disease is difficult for any patient to receive. The nature of this STD is such that it is possible to carry the virus without having symptoms of the virus. Patients may have the virus for years without becoming symptomatic and ever having a reason to suspect they are a carrier. I report the results of the lab work that I am given. A false positive rarely occurs in these cases, and the test can always be run again if a patient so desires. If you would like to discuss any further concerns with me, please feel free to call my office. I would be happy to speak with you.

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I've been to her Sawtelle office and her main office in West Hollywood. I have waited longer than I would have liked at both, but it's pretty typical of most offices. I've also had problems with nurses having issues drawing blood, not fun. Overall, Dr. Edmond is knowledgeable, respectful and helpful. She is available by email and responds quickly, which I've not experienced outside of Kaiser Permanente. I lost a pregnancy early on and she never pressured me and let me take my time deciding on a D & C. She also has called me personally several times with test results. This is also something that does not happen often anymore!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

I went to Dr.Edmund for the first time about a month ago, I found her to be very Professional and Informative, after being with Kaiser and my OBGYN although he was very nice, but he didn't get to the root of my problem like Dr. Edmund.I am glad that I found her she made me feel very comfortable and hopeful:)

Disappointing Appointment/ Regret

Posted on June 20th, 2011

Clearly a mistake that I am now paying for! On top of bad service on the part of the staff and the doctor, I must now work to dispute an unnecessary charge. I was initially delayed in making an appointment as I was told she was temporarily on hold with my insurance company. When I was finally able to schedule an appointment, they confirmed that they were then accepting my particular insurance. This week I suddenly received a bill for charges I was told my insurance would cove because they were in the network! This is now up there as one of my worst financial/health decisions!! I feel completely ripped off and further disappointed by my experience!

Beyond Horrible Wait Time

Posted on April 4th, 2011

My overall experience was a terrible inconvienance! I made my appointment during my lunch hr, informed the receptionist that I was coming on my break the day before. When I showed the doctor was not even there. No one informed me of this. The doctor showed up to the office 40 minutes after my scheduled appointment. She proceeded ver leisurely while knowing I was waiting. I was terribly inconvienanced by the whole process and at that moment had no choice but to go through with the exam which started an HOUR late since I was already going to be late to return to work. The doctor showed no concern or consideration for professionalism and respect for her patient. NEVER AGAIN!