Dr. Regina Fakner Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Regina Fakner?

Sadly Dr Fakner retired

Very caring but retired in 2013. We miss her.

Save yourself and your child a great deal distress.

Quality Poor to fair My son was a patient of Dr. Fakner's ( I should say her PA's) for a little over a year. During which time she never once met my child. She did not come to the Hospital when he was born. The care that was given was always guess work no blood test or any other types of testing were ever done. My son stayed sicked for over 6 months and thankfully we were able to get insurance on him that allowed him to seek treatment from another pediatrician. Where he was put on inhalers and others medicines. The long waits were the least of our worries. Her waiting rooms were not cleaned, often having stains, loose screws on the tables, large rips in the upholstery an many other issues. I would say that with the sheer volume of children that are under her care there it was not feasible to get quality care. We love our children very much and when they are sick we all want a place to take them where they will get proper treatment and not just herded through the doors as cattle, to collect a check. I beg you to please seek help from other physicians this one has already lost her way!!!!!!

Dr Fakner is a Fake Doctor

I have had multiple bad experiencs with Dr. Fakner. She just so happened to be the closest and only doctor taking Medicaid Patients. Her office never sends referrals. She is never in the office and you have to wait at least an hour to see her, even if you are the 1st person in the door. My son has bronchitis, and he had an appointment today. Yesterday at 3:40 her office called to make sure I was coming to the appointment, then 1 hour later, the office called again and told me that my son was no longer a patient of hers. I talked with Dr Fakener 1 week ago and she personally scheduled this appointment, but got her office staff to call and tell me that My Son could no longer be seen by her. He needs his well care check up and he also needs to have his check up on his Bronchitis. She isn't hurting my feelings or making me lose sleep. She is hurting the health of an 8 year old boy that doesn't know why he has no doctor anymore. She can't even tell us why she took him off of her patient list. That is how bad of a person she really is.