More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regina A George MD
Dr. Regina A George, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cockeysville, MD. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Regina A George has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Regina A George has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
Kind and thorough pediatrician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina A George - Posted on August 29th, 2016
I have 3 boys who have been going to Dr. George for 10+ years. My children and I have always found her to be very kind, respectful and very thorough. I am thoroughly puzzled by the poor reviews expressed below. She is soft spoken and listens intently. Her staff is extremely helpful, particularly Miss Coleen, who has been with Dr. George since she came to this practice. Dr. George has boys who are similar in age to mine and understands issues that I'm facing as a mom. I highly recommend this pediatrician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina A George - Posted on September 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina A George - Posted on July 24th, 2012
I would not recommend this doctor anyone
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina A George - Posted on November 21st, 2011
Dr. George is very rude, arrogant, uninformative and non compassionate. I do not understand why she deals with people. When I took my son to an emergency visit with her, she complained about how he had missed a past appointment instead focusing on the medical problem that i brought my son in for. She did not wash her hands before she touched my son and she never gave me a diagnosis, she just looked at him, prescribed a drop and said that's it. When I asked questions, she did not answer any of my questions, i had to get answers from he front desk staff. When I complained to her office about this matter, they didnt' seem to care either. Save yourself and your time by not going to this doctor. I would give her four thumbs down.
She is really rude!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina A George - Posted on May 5th, 2010
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Regina A George Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsREGINA ACHAMMA GEORGE MD, 54 Scott Adam Rd Ste 105, Cockeysville, MD
Dr. Regina A George is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cockeysville, MD.