Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regina H Hill MD
Dr. Regina H Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Regina H Hill has the following 16 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Showing 5 of 13
Judgemental, dismissive, and just flat out, don’t care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina H Hill - Posted on February 15th, 2019
Terrible and very unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina H Hill - Posted on November 19th, 2018
They were supposed to schedule a procedure for me and I never heard from them, I called and spoke with the office manager and she said she was having a meeting in the morning with Dr Hill and she would call me back, never heard from her so I called and left a message for her to call me and again never heard a thing, so I called the appt secretary and explained what was going on and told her I wanted to speak with the Dr, she told me I had to speak the office manager and I told her I spoke with her 3 times and she never called me back so I wanted to speak with the Doctor directly ,she refused and put me thru to the office managers voice mail at that point I was done, would never recommend them, I think it was a blessing in disguise that they didn’t do the procedure, I now have a wonderful OB GYN that is just fantastic
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina H Hill - Posted on May 25th, 2018
Dr. Hill me saw me in person in 2013, and ever since I have NOT been able to get an appointment with her ever again for the past five years! It is always a nurse practitioner who they give me an appointment with. Today I was promised that she would quickly see me after for a month for this appointment, but then again the nurse saw me and said Dr. Hill was too busy. Even when I explained to the nurse that I have been in pain for months and traveling abroad, Dr. Hill again declined to see me because of having other patients-- and I shortly I saw her chatting outside in the hallway. I am definitely switching to another gynecologist immediately.
A Monster!! A Butcher!! Crazy Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina H Hill - Posted on May 12th, 2016
Fantastic Dr and staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Regina H Hill - Posted on May 4th, 2016
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hill is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Regina H Hill Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsREGINA HILL MD INC, 27991 Center Ridge Rd, Westlake, OH
Dr. Regina H Hill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.