Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Regina H Hill has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Went to her to see if she could help me with bv infections instead after a hesterectomy and a bladder sling having problems with her and her attitude changed when they owe you money back.not professional and very short with you the nurse praction is better going to have to find new doctor to see if there is any thing wrong. Still cramping after 8 weeks do not recommend her. And never helped me with what i came in there for in the first place.
I did not connect with this Doctor she was very abrasive.. I felt like a number when I asked a question about a problem I had, she reply to me that she wasn't God and didn't answer me.. Terrible bedside manners and it seems like she is always rushing.. I will be looking soon for a new Obgyn and i will be glad when i do. Her nurse practictioner is better than her!!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Regina H Hill accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRegina Hill Md Inc, 27991 Center Ridge Rd, Westlake, OH
Dr. Regina H Hill is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Westlake, OH.