3.9

Have you seen Dr. Regina H Hill?

Judgemental, dismissive, and just flat out, don’t care

Mostly everybody I have met here are rude and cocky. Also when it comes to needing medical attention, they are careless and slow. It generally feels like a high school: Nobody wants to be there so they’ll just make it through every day with rude comments and snarky looks.

Terrible and very unprofessional

They were supposed to schedule a procedure for me and I never heard from them, I called and spoke with the office manager and she said she was having a meeting in the morning with Dr Hill and she would call me back, never heard from her so I called and left a message for her to call me and again never heard a thing, so I called the appt secretary and explained what was going on and told her I wanted to speak with the Dr, she told me I had to speak the office manager and I told her I spoke with her 3 times and she never called me back so I wanted to speak with the Doctor directly ,she refused and put me thru to the office managers voice mail at that point I was done, would never recommend them, I think it was a blessing in disguise that they didn’t do the procedure, I now have a wonderful OB GYN that is just fantastic

Dr. Hill me saw me in person in 2013, and ever since I have NOT been able to get an appointment with her ever again for the past five years! It is always a nurse practitioner who they give me an appointment with. Today I was promised that she would quickly see me after for a month for this appointment, but then again the nurse saw me and said Dr. Hill was too busy. Even when I explained to the nurse that I have been in pain for months and traveling abroad, Dr. Hill again declined to see me because of having other patients-- and I shortly I saw her chatting outside in the hallway. I am definitely switching to another gynecologist immediately.

A Monster!! A Butcher!! Crazy Doctor

I hate her guts!! Keep away from this practice

Fantastic Dr and staff.

I have known Dr. Hill for over 21 years, she is a fantastic Dr and human being. She has delivered my babies and performed major surgery on me, I trust her completely. Her staff is wonderful, especially Amanda and Maria. I highly recommend this practice.

Dr hill is wonderful, very kind, supportive and knowledgable

treated very poorly

Went to her to see if she could help me with bv infections instead after a hesterectomy and a bladder sling having problems with her and her attitude changed when they owe you money back.not professional and very short with you the nurse praction is better going to have to find new doctor to see if there is any thing wrong. Still cramping after 8 weeks do not recommend her. And never helped me with what i came in there for in the first place.

I did not connect with this Doctor she was very abrasive.. I felt like a number when I asked a question about a problem I had, she reply to me that she wasn't God and didn't answer me.. Terrible bedside manners and it seems like she is always rushing.. I will be looking soon for a new Obgyn and i will be glad when i do. Her nurse practictioner is better than her!!!

First time visit and i really like the way her and her staff were so friendly ..

not impressed

I had 3 appointments with Dr. Hill before surgery was scheduled. I always saw the nurse practitioner and didn't even meet Dr. Hill until a week after surgery when she told me all went well and to come back if there were any complications. I have had complications for over a year now and still have not been able to reach the doctor. I went to several physicians to see what could be done to rid myself of the problems I've had and they all tell me to speak with the surgeon. Phone calls go unanswered at her office and no voice mail is provided. I have found a new gynecologist and recommend you do the same.

Due to insurance changes had to switch from the gyn that I had been with for over 15 years. Dr Hill lacks in the return phone call department. Not sure if it is her staff not taking messages properly and forwarding them on or if her business has grown to large too quickly. I need a Dr who is going to help me and work with me. Sad to say that I am searching for a new gyn.

I've been a patient for 13 years. Great staff and exceptional doctor!

Dr. Regina H Hill is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake, OH.