Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Regina E Hoods has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I absolutely loved my visit with Dr. Hoods! I was able to get a ppointment when I needed it. I did not have to wait forever in the waiting room. I honestly felt like she took time to listen to my concerns and gave me good advice. I loved her warm bubbly personality! I felt like I was with a friend versus with a physician. I would recommend her to anyone who does not want the quick in and out treatment!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Regina E Hoods accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Regina E Hoods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blairsville, GA.