Dr. Regina Jablonski Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Regina Jablonski?

safe

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I met her in or about May of 1999 when I was bout 55 years ol. I was referred to her by my family Doctor at that time.... De DNapoli I was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma stage 2 and otherwise in good health. I saw er immediley and she di a spinal tap on my first visit. I liked her immediately

When only the best will do!

Posted on April 11th, 2016

When only the most caring, educated, concerned, Dr. will do ...see Dr. Jablonski. I have been with her well over a year now and have seen her 20 times at least and every time I am completely satisfied. She takes the time to explain to you everything going on and makes sure i understand it. She is caring, considerate, remembers everything i tell her she goes the extra mile when other doctor's didn't. A+++ in my books.

patient

Posted on January 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr J and Julie P. for a very long time..they always spend time with me and answer any questions or concerns I may have....they are professional, intelligent and caring people..they treat me with the upmost respect and consideration at every appt....I would recommend them without hesitation...I am grateful and very secure having both of them to take care of me...I trust them fully....Dr J is my angel...................

Posted on July 21st, 2015

she is a kind and caring doctor. Love her

Posted on July 25th, 2017