3.3

I HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR 3 YEARS

She is nothing but AMAZING! Caring, she will spend all the time in the world explaining things, she goes above and beyond for her patients. I have felt like family since day one. She has been with me through thick and thin. Medically the best you can ask for.

Awful

definitely does not want to be bothered when on call. And it was 8:30 pm when she was paged. Nasty degrading demeanor. Do not use this group. She makes it very clear you are disrupting her.

She's great. Her staff? Not so much.

Dr. Jablonski is first rate -- thorough and compassionate -- as is her PA Julie, but after at least 3 calls and several emails from me, her staff continues to screw up a prescription. I ask them to call. No call. Will I have to take my health care elsewhere?

safe

I met her in or about May of 1999 when I was bout 55 years ol. I was referred to her by my family Doctor at that time.... De DNapoli I was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma stage 2 and otherwise in good health. I saw er immediley and she di a spinal tap on my first visit. I liked her immediately

When only the best will do!

When only the most caring, educated, concerned, Dr. will do ...see Dr. Jablonski. I have been with her well over a year now and have seen her 20 times at least and every time I am completely satisfied. She takes the time to explain to you everything going on and makes sure i understand it. She is caring, considerate, remembers everything i tell her she goes the extra mile when other doctor's didn't. A+++ in my books.

Dr. Regina L Jablonski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.