Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Regina Jakacki
Dr. Regina Jakacki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroeville, PA, with other offices in Sewickley, PA and Bethel Park, PA (and 2 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Jakacki is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System and UPMC Horizon. She speaks English.
Dr. Regina Jakacki has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Palliative Care
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Jakacki treated my daughter in 1994 for Medulloblastoma. Because of her knowledge and cutting edge spirit, my daughter is alive 17 years later. She was the most caring and vibrant doctor we have ever had, and pulls no punches when it comes to answering questions. Without a doubt, God was on our side when we had by pure luck been given Dr. Jakacki as my daughter's oncologist. She is an amazing and wonderful person. Do not hesitate to call her if your child needs an oncologist.
Dr. Jakacki is a remarkable physician. While her direct/to the point demeanor may be tough to deal with at first, she's a no nonsense doctor who truly puts her patients first. She fights for her patients and gives the very best care. She truly treated our daughter as if she were her own. There is no other physician I'd want treating my child than Dr. Jakacki.
Dr. Jakacki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
UPMC South Side
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Magee Womens Hospital
28 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1985
Locations & Directions
Dr. Regina Jakacki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.