Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Regina G Murcko has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Regina G Murcko has the following 14 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Regina G Murcko is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I do not write negative reviews but I don't want anyone to go through what I did with Dr. Murcko. First, she did not even introduce herself so I wasn't even sure if it was her at first. She did not offer congrats which was strange. She very coldly told me I was "high risk miscarriage or abortion" based off of light spotting with my new OBGYN assured be is quite common. I would have overlooked this if she was knowledgeable but she knew very little about genetic screening and was unable to explain things. She also told me we could not know for sure if my baby was still alive, yet said the US wouldn't be for 6 more weeks. She did not answer my questions. I left in tears and my husband and I were extremely stressed out thinking the worse since that's what she told us. We immediately went to the ER and were overjoyed when we got to see the US and hear our baby's heart beat. Our new OBGYN is amazing and the complete opposite of Murcko. I went to her because she had the earliest availability - now I understand why. I would never trust her with my prenatal care let alone putting her hands on my baby. It's worth the wait to see an OBGYN that's knowledgeable, compassionate, and capable.
Dr. Murcko seems to be thorough and knowledgeable, but her bedside manner is awful. She comes off as condescending and self righteous. She actually laughed at one of my complaints as if it was silly and did not answer my questions directly. I need a doctor that shows compassion for me and my concerns.
27 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Regina G Murcko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Specialties, 9335 McKnight Rd Ste 220, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Regina G Murcko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.