Dr. Regina Murcko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Regina Murcko?

First visit

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I saw her for the first time at the recommendation of 2 friends and had a great experience after I had to find a new doctor for insurance reasons. I will definitely go back to see her again.

competent and empathetic

Posted on July 26th, 2017

One of the r's which I would recommend. Great bedside manner, cares for you and your concerns about your health.

Disappointed

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Dr. Murcko seems to be thorough and knowledgeable, but her bedside manner is awful. She comes off as condescending and self righteous. She actually laughed at one of my complaints as if it was silly and did not answer my questions directly. I need a doctor that shows compassion for me and my concerns.

Great

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Murcko for over 10 years. She is always friendly and smiling. She asks me if I have any questions or need anything. I would highly recommend her

Caring and attentive

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Some say she is very cold / distant but it's just her personality. She is very into her career and truly does care about her patients well being. If you want an excellent gynecologist , go to Dr Murcko .

Vague and Condescending

Posted on March 10th, 2016

She has a horrible bedside manner (very vague and cold and blames you if anything goes wrong, saying you didn't ask about things when you did), doesn't answer direct questions ever, and is difficult to get a hold of her or anybody else on call in an emergency. Hands you off to students and is very self impressed.

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

The staff is very kind, courteous, and personable. The nurses and receptionist are lovely. The hours they are open during which one can call to make an appointment are less than bankers' hours which is inconvenient. I rarely have to wait for more than a few minutes when I arrive for an appointment. Dr. Murcko has a terrible bedside manner. She never takes the time to explain anything, even when asked direct questions. She often appears to be visibly irritated when being asked to answer questions. The receptionist and nurses are great at the office, but I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

2 thumbs up

Posted on June 13th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Murcko for over 10yrs my PCP actually recommended her to me. I think she is very kind and courteous. She always asks if there are any questions and stays to answer them without rushing. She is a little emotionally detached but I think most doctors are. She has always been right on the money when it comes to my health issues and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a great ob/gyn

RN

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I have had Dr Murcko for the last 20 years. She is a very caring, attentive doctor. I am moving away and will have a hard time finding someone as professional and knowledgable as her.

Terrible

Posted on January 27th, 2013

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Dr Murcko seems emotionally disconnected often appear distance. I didn't feel she understood me or my problems. I didn't feel she listened to my complaints.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2011

She took extreme care during my pregnancy. Highly recommendable Doctor.